We will realize "a pleasant society" by further advancing "every technology" the Group has and creating a wide range of products to help fulfill the dreams for the whole world with our innovative products.
Basic Operation Guidelines
- We will generate revenue and increase corporate value, thereby contributing to the well-being and prosperity of customers, communities, shareholders, and employees.
- We will discharge our corporate social responsibility with regard to the achievement of our management philosophy, including complying with the law, protecting the environment, ensuring thorough quality management, and contributing to society.
- We will leverage our global system to always provide superior products and services.
- We will constantly create opportunities for employees to challenge and develop themselves, aiming to have a corporate group composed of people who are highly motivated to be successful and to achieve goals set by themselves.
- We will increase our comprehensive corporate strengths by maximizing cooperation between the Group companies and strengthen the teamwork of all employees with emphasis on "speed and communication. "
- We aim to have a group of global companies able to contribute to the realization of a pleasant society by constantly working for technological innovation and creating new products and businesses.
Solder Resist Ink
Before Solder Resist Coating
Copper circuit pattern is exposed.
Danger of wiring breakages, shorts, and other electric problems
After Solder Resist Coating
- Coated areas protect copper circuit pattern and provide sulation.
- Non-coated areas provide contacts that allow electrical connections to be made for component mounting.
- Preventing solder from adhering to unnecessary areas
Solder resist prevents solder from adhering to areas other than electrical contacts and thereby causing short circuits when various components are soldered onto a printed wiring board.
- Protecting the circuit pattern from dust, heat, and moisture
Solder resist protects circuit patterns from the affects of dust, heat, and moisture, ensuring that electronic devices will work for a long time.
- Maintaining electrical insulation between circuit patterns
With the miniaturization of electronic devices, circuit patterns on the average board are now in the region of 50 to 150 µm, and are even thinner on package boards. Solder resist ensures that the circuit pattern remains insulated, and prevents shorting.
Purpose of solder resist
Taiyo ink’s solder resist has been applying extensively on various electronic device, like desktop, smart phone, automobile..etc
We produce and market ink for electronic components, and in order to satisfy the customers, we promise to not only satisfy the laws as well as regulations, but also further satisfy the demands from the clients, while also continuing to enhance the efficacy of quality management system. Moreover, in order to implement the promise, we stipulated the following for the quality management system. We promote sustainable the Quality activities to meet customers’requirements appropriately.
"We provide product quality and safety which guarantee to satisfy the clients".
- We have clarified the organization for executing the system activities, and treated it as the population for the activity promotion; we have also established the quality and environment management committee.
- We have established the quality goal for each and every department, and we review it in the quality and environment management committee.
- We ensure the resources required for the activity promotion.
Based on the Quality Policy, TAIWAN TAIYO INK CO.,LTD. aims to satisfy customers with the quality of our products. We have attained international quality qualification, the “ISO9001” Certificate, for establishing an integral Quality Assurance System.
We conduct business events in harmony with the environment, so as to implement one of the loops of the social responsibility, as devote in the protection of the earth environment.
We establish our own Environment policy , and implement the Environment protection activities.
- (1) We conduct continuous enhancement for the environmental management system while preventing the pollution activities.
- (2) We obey the demands of regulations regarding the environment, as well as the other demands from the other companies that are agreed by our company.
- (3) We have established environmental objectives and goals reflecting the various criteria of the business activities, and make amendments on a regular basis.
- (4) We conduct the activities with priority based on effective use of resources, energies as well as environmental protection:
- ① So the use efficacy of the energy resources can be enhanced in order to prevent the greenhouse effect, as well as the exhaustion of energy resources.
- ② Categorize the wastes and handle them adequately; also follow the approach of reducing the wastes to prevent environmental pollution, as well as the exhaustion of natural resources.
- ③ Active promotion of environmentally friendly product development, production and sales.
- Company Name
- TAIWAN TAIYO INK CO.,LTD.
- 310 million NTD (paid)
- Sep. 10, 1996
No.7, Datong 2nd Rd.,
Guanyin Industry Park , Guanyin Dist.,
Taoyuan City 32849, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Business Items
- Manufacturing, processing and sale of ink and its raw material.
- Manufacturing, processing and sale of photopolymer resist and its material.
- Manufacturing, processing and sale of electronic chemicals and their material.
- Sale of aforesaid machinery and equipment.
- Import and export trading of aforesaid items.
- Agent of quotation, tender and distribution for domestic and foreign companies of aforesaid items.
Chief-Executive Officer :
Director and President :
Vice- President :
- Number of Employees
- 130, (110 male, 20 female) as of APR, 2020
- Allied Group
- Taiwan Printed Circuit Association (TPCA)
Taoyuan City Industrial Association
Manufacturers Association of Guang-Yin Industrial Park, Taoyuan City
The Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry,Taipei
Taiwan Flat Panel Display Materials&Devices Association (TDMDA)
- Sep. 1996
- TAIWAN TAIYO INK CO.,LTD. established as a Japan-Taiwan joint venture.
- Jan. 1998
- Guang-Yin Plant completed at Guang-Yin Township, Taoyuan County; production started March the same year.
- Jan. 2000
- ISO 9002 Certificate attained.
Increased capital to 310 million NTD.
- Jul. 2002
- Revision to ISO 9001:2000 certificate.
- Oct. 2003
- Selected Model Business for issuing Government United Invoice by Treasury.
- Jan. 2010
- Revision to ISO9001:2008 Certificate.
- Dec. 2017
- Revision to ISO9001:2015 Certificate.
- May. 2021
Completed construction of new facility
Taiyo Ink Group
- TAIWAN TAIYO INK CO., LTD.
- No.7, Datong 2nd Rd., Guanyin Industry Park, Guanyin Dist., Taoyuan City 32849, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- ONSTATIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- 7F., No.1, Ren' ai Rd., Yingge Dist., New Taipei City 239, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- TAIYO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- 16F, Metropolitan Plaza Bldg., 1-11-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0021, Japan
- TAIYO HOLDINGS CO., LTD. Ranzan Facility
- 388 Ohkura, Ranzan-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama 355-0222, Japan
- TAIYO INK MFG. CO., LTD.
- 900 Hirasawa, Ranzan-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama 355-0215, Japan
- TAIYO INK MFG. CO., LTD. Kitakyushu Plant
- 1-1 Kurosakishiroishi, Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyushu-City Fukuoka 806-0004, Japan
- TAIYO INK MFG. CO., LTD. Kansai Sales Office
- 2F, Higashiumeda Park Bldg., 5-13 Taiyujicho Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0051 Japan
- TAIYO Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- 35-3 Akaizawa, Nihonmatsu-shi, Fukushima 964-0982, Japan
- TAIYO GREEN ENERGY CO.,LTD.
- 388 Ohkura, Ranzan-machi, Hiki-gun, Saitama 355-0222, Japan
- TAIYO Pharma Co., Ltd.
- 14F, Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building, 1-6-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
- TAIYO Pharma Tech Co., Ltd.
- 4-38, Aketacho, Takatsuki, Osaka 569-0806, Japan
- funlead corp.
- 15F, Metropolitan Plaza Bldg., 1-11-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0021, Japan
- TAIYO INK MFG. CO., (KOREA) LTD.
- 166, Manhae-ro, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- TAIYO INK PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
- 7F & 8F Hanjoong Bldg. 8, Singil-ro, Danwon-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
- TAIYO INK (SUZHOU) CO., LTD.
- No.26 Taishan Road, Suzhou New District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu, P.R.China
- ONSTATIC INK (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD.
- Building No 38, Western Industrial Zone, Sha-Yi Village, Sha-Jing Town, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, P.R.China
- TAIYO INK TRADING (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD.
- Rm1509-1512, Office Tower, Shun Hing Square Di Wang Comm. Centre, 5002 Shen Nan Dong Road, Luo Hu District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, P.R.China
- TAIYO INK INTERNATIONAL (HK) LIMITED
- Room 2305, 23/F, The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- TAIYO INK INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- 133 New Bridge Road, #09-08 Chinatown Point, Singapore 059413
- TAIYO TRADING (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
- Pearl Bangkok 603, 1177 Phahonyothin Rd, Khwaeng Phayathai, Khet Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
- TAIYO AMERICA, INC.
- 2675 Antler Drive, Carson City, NV89701, U.S.A.
- Taiyo Circuit Automation, Inc.
- 2675 Antler Drive, Carson City, NV89701, U.S.A.
- TAIYO INK VIETNAM CO., LTD.
- Lot 37-2, Quang Minh Industrial Park, Quang Minh Town, Me Linh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
We will discharge our corporate social responsibility, including complying with the law, protecting the environment, ensuring thorough quality management, and contributing to society.
Code of Conduct
In order to put our CSR Philosophy into practice, Taiyo Group will abide by the following items:
- Ethical and Legal Compliance
We will observe laws and other social norms, and understanding the spirit thereof, will act openly and fairly.
- Workplace Environment
We will respect employees' human rights, and create a workplace that is fair and free of discrimination.
- Fair Business Dealings
We will deal with all our business partners in an honest manner and conduct business with them based on impartial and fair business conditions.
- Respect for Stakeholders
We will always conduct business activities with respect for the viewpoints of all our stakeholders, and disclose information in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring Confidentiality
We will work to ensure the protection of confidential information related to our business partners, the company itself, and any individual.
- Ensuring Quality (Quality Policy)
We will ensure that we always provide safe, quality products that satisfy our customers.
- Protecting the Environment (Basic Environmental Philosophy)
We will endeavor to protect the environment as part of the performance of our social responsibility, and will engage in business activities that are in harmony with the environment.
- Ensuring Information Security (Basic Information Security Philosophy)
In the interests of customer trust and satisfaction, we will work to maintain or improve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all our information assets.
- Social Contributions
As members of society, we will engage in activities that contribute to society.
- Protecting Intellectual Property
We will take appropriate precautions to protect Taiyo Group's intellectual property rights, and those of third parties.
- Exclusion of Anti-social Forces
We will take a resolute stance towards anti-social forces and will not respond in any way to illegal or improper demands.